Want to get a copy of one of these titles, but don't have a Kindle? No problem! You can easily download them onto your PC, laptop,
i-phone, i-pad, android or whatever else you use.
Here's how to do it:
- Go onto your preferred amazon site (.com, .co.uk, .ca, .jp etc.)
- Under Search, type in: Kindle Store
- Across the top of the new screen you will see the tab “Free Reading Apps.” Click.
- Find your device and follow the instructions (usually just two more clicks!)
- You may be asked to set up an amazon account if you don't already have one - don't worry. All that involves is giving an email
address and making up a password.
- And that's it! You will then be ready to get all my books (and anyone else's) at the touch of a button! You even get a couple of free
ones with the download. There you go, easy.