If you are new to the whole e-book phenomenon don't worry - you can buy e-book downloads very easily for almost any gadget, from apple to kindle to smart phone to PC. Scroll down to find instructions on how to do it.
Or, if you already have a favourite Ebook Store, they should all be available there too, so just do what you normally do. Enjoy.
Click on the cover for a sample.
Want to get a copy of one of these titles, but don't have a Kindle? No problem! You can easily download them onto your PC, laptop, i-phone, i-pad, android or whatever else you use.
Here's how to do it:
- Go onto your preferred amazon site (.com, .co.uk, .ca, .jp etc.)
- Under Search, type in: Kindle Store
- Across the top of the new screen you will see the tab “Free Reading Apps.” Click.
- Find your device and follow the instructions (usually just two more clicks!)
- You may be asked to set up an amazon account if you don't already have one - don't worry. All that involves is giving an email address and making up a password.
- And that's it! You will then be ready to get all my books (and anyone else's) at the touch of a button! You even get a couple of free ones with the download. There you go, easy.